Saturday 10 October 2009

the one with social drinking...



last saturday, six of us went to "thank god its friday" .. in short, "TGIF" in cinemax at around 7:30 PM .. I guess most of us know that its famous for "social drinks" .. I must say that I was quite surprised to see a low crowd, given its a weekend.. good thing was that we got a corner table immediately :D ..

Everytime I order a social drink, I try out something new .. So, I went ahead with long island iced tea this time.. But something went wrong (may be I had it a bit 2 fast) and I was "half drunk" by the time I completed consuming it. I knew what I was talking/doing but wasn't in total control of the situation :)) .. I turned a bit wild and did a few things which I don't feel good about ;) ... I think alcohol consumption brings out the wildness inside you (which might be either for good/bad but nevertheless u feel like in a different world altogether) ..

We then played tennis doubles on Wii (yes, playstations and Wiis are present in the ground floor) using Wiimotes .. Wii was a nice experience and by the end of it, everyone was back to normal state :) ..

P.S1: Long island iced tea rocks ..

P.S2: pyramids in TGIF is just a fancy name for samosas ..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wii and pss? wow, u r clearly having fun, good

mythalez said...

half of liit and u r drunk? tch tch :P

Himank Sharma said...

Man one Long Island and you are drunk... Wish it were the same with me, will save me a lot of bucks :D

@nks said...

first : ordering "Long Island iced Tea" --- female trait +1

Getting high on it --- female trait +1000